Monday, June 30, 2008

A long time...


Now that school is out, it's funny how your routine stops. Instead of getting up at 5:00am and going to bed dog tired, I find myself getting up at 7:00am...pretty nice. I love summer..it is by far my favorite time of year. Not just because school is out, but because I don't have to rush, I get to enjoy my children, and each day means so much more because for 8 weeks I get to stop and smell the roses.
My little Payton turned 7 years old on June 27th. We had quite a bash with her friends and enjoyed the heat to go along with her special day.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I"m glad you get that much needed summer break too! You more than deserve it! I'm glad you having a good summer! I love summer too!

Bridget said...

You definitely deserve a relaxing summer! Hopefully we can get together soon.