Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Payton


>7 things I love about Payton
1. You wake up every day with a very cute smile on your face and then you climb in bed with me. (Usually at 5:00am)

2. You love LIFE and everything that it brings. No matter what the situation, you handle it with grace and dignity. Something many of my adult friends have not even mastered.

3. You love your family and friends. No matter what the gesture, big or small, you appreciate everything and everyone. I never have to worry that you will be inconsiderate or selfish, because your heart is so big.

4. Your love for the Lord is incredibly strong. You pray before meals and at bedtime without mommy even telling or making you pray. No wonder the Lord has blessed you.

5. You love to learn! You are my little bookworm and I love watching you read chapter books with such expression..so cute!

6. You are an AMAZING big sister to Caden. Even though he gives you a hard time (every day) you still love him, take care of him, and teach him everything you have mastered. That little boy will soon understand how lucky he is to have you for a big sister.

7. Last but not least (because I could go on forever) You are a tremendous daughter! I never knew I could love someone as much as I love you. Providing a life that brings you love, comfort, and joy has been my pleasure these past seven years. You will always be my little girl (bear) even when you are 50! I know your teenage years will be here soon, however, I look forward to every adventure that life has to offer.
Happy Birthday sweetie!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Ooooh.....that is so sweet! Happy Birthday to Payton! By the way I love that name for a girl! What a sweet and special girl you have!

Anna said...

Cute blog on Payton! She is such a sweetie pie and one of the cutest flower girls in a wedding ever! :-)

Scott-n-Allison said...

She is super cute...must have inherited it from her super cute mom! Happy Birthday Payton!

Bridget said...

That was really sweet. How can Payton not be so special with you for a mom!