Saturday, June 7, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Caden





Although time has passed, I thought I should post a few cute pictures of Caden on his birthday. On May 25th, our little stinker turned 3!! There is something magical about the age of three, and for Caden he surprised us by going potty in the big boy potty. I didn't have to do a thing. Way to go my little man! Even though this post is a little late...happy birthday!

We have been trying to purchase a Wii for over three months and finally after calling Fred Meyer every day, I found one. So, this was Payton's early birthday gift, York's father's day gift and Caden's birthday gift...it has brought many hours of joy to our family and even a few sore arms the next day.

We love going to Chevy's, even though it is not good for you. Here is Caden, enjoying his ice cream after being sung to about three minutes prior to this picture. I think the staff at Chevy's freaked him out a little. However, he quickly recovered once he saw his ice cream.

6 comments:

Bridget said...

Happy birthday Caden! Yeah for the Wii! We love ours.

Scott-n-Allison said...

I've begged Scott for a Wii FOREVER...he says we don't need one because everyone else has one. Ugh! You can call GameCrazy when you are looking for gaming stuff and they'll put you on a wish list and call you when it comes in. I had them do that for me for a Wii...they'll hold it for 24 hours. I knew that if I picked it up, though, Scott would KILL me...bummer. So happy for you, though! Everyone I know LOVES them!

Happy Birthday Caden! What a fun age!

Tonya said...

Yeah! Thanks for chiming in on my blog! It is so fun to read about your family. Our babies are very close in age. Can you believe they are 3 already?? Happy birthday Caden:0) We have not gotten a Wii yet either. We finally just gave in to letting Rylie get a Nintendo DS for her birthday. We have been kind of anti video game....but with some set rules I think it will be just groovy to have around. Maybe a Wii for our next video game adventure:0)

Sarah said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!!

Anonymous said...

what the fuck is this shit caden looks like baby grinch in one of his pictures prior looking like alex e and sam looking like a fucked up downsyndrome kid retarded nigger

love payten:)<3

also im going to commit suicide in a couple years cause IM BIG GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Anonymous said...

OMG LOOK AT THIS CUTE NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER HE LOOKS LIKE HE WANTS TO SHIT IN MY ASS CHEEKS AND WANTS TO LICK BOOTY CHEEKS FROM GUYS SUB TO PEWDIEPIE OR YOUR BIG GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY