Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Finally starting my photography business


Over the past two years I have been taking pictures of seniors entering their final year of high school, my kids...tons of my kids, and just last fall started working with families. Although I went to college to become a teacher, which I love, taking pictures is where my "authentic" self comes out.

I have a lot of updating to do to make it look nice, however, check out my blog and let me know what you think.

smoutdoorphotography.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Lisa @ Life with 4! said...

Good for you, Stacy!! I imagine it is alot of fun being a photographer... I'm sure your great at it.
I'll check out the photo blog later.

Bridget said...

Look at you hot momma! If you can make me look that good, you can take my picture any day.

RitzFamilyHappenings said...

How fun! The pictures are beautiful!!

Scott-n-Allison said...

I don't know how you have the time and energy...but GOOD FOR YOU!