Thursday, December 18, 2008

snow snow snow







We have had a blast this past week, sleeping in, well sort of sleeping in...I guess it is 3:30am and I am typing on my blog page!

It's amazing what you can get accomplished in a day when you get to stay home! My closets have never looked so good! I am actually tempted to take pictures of our office, my pantry, and soon our playroom! (this is why I am up at 3:30, it's a mess and I can't take it anymore.) I wonder if I am the only mom that can't stand clutter! It truly drives me nuts! I am thinking Goodwill or BUST today!!

Anyway, here are a few shots from our house over the past few days!







6 comments:

Lisa @ Life with 4! said...

looks pretty much like our place lately. Although I can't get anything done when everyone is home... but I'm loving every second!
Our family room is covered in snowpants, mittens, scarves, and hats... I laid a blanket down on the floor, when they come in everything gets laid out to dry. And of course, in 45 minutes they are all ready to go back out to play!

Anna said...

What fun!

Bridget said...

I can't stand clutter either. Yes, I have gotten so much done too the past few days. I even have cinammon rolls in the oven now. YUM. Maybe I'll see you tomorrow? :)

Bridget said...

Why up at 3:30am though????

RocketBox Boy said...

I am loving it too! I have cleaned out every cupboard in the Kitchen and scrubbed the doors. Everything looks very organized. It has been fabulous break and fun time to spend with our own kids.

Sarah said...

I am totally loving it! Those are really cute pics too!